All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Top 10 Scores

I hope this works.  I have attached a Word file of all the current GOTM top 10 scores.  I find it helps to have the list beside me to see where I stand without having to drill into each game from the Games List.  

Cheers.   (This list will probably be outdated quickly)

GOTM Top Ten Scores.docx

• Like 1

Nice! :)  I wonder if Adultery could maybe incorporate something like that in the DBM.  It should be easy to add, and then have it export the file to a URL you can grab it from.  The problem would be paper waste in reprinting over an over again.  I know program makes RSS feeds, have you tried setting that up yet?  Basically it gives you the top 10 scores in the feed bar for whatever game you're looking at (prior to starting it).  Of course, the skin you use has to that feature available, but I'm pretty sure most do. 

I could probably do this, it may take a little time to add an option to the DBM to set the current GOTM and generate a feed for it, but I'll work on that. I'd prefer to do an RSS feed for this if that's okay with everyone? I already built the framework for that for the overall scores.

• Like 1

Thanks for the list Floyd!  I ended up never using RSS feed for the scores once WINXP lost connection to the internet.  But since I have rebuilt my cabinet I should look into adding it again.