All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table audio plays on wrong monitor

CyclonePF

When I am in PinballX (before I launch a table), the table audio file for the currently selected table is playing on the playfield monitor rather than the backglass monitor. In the past, it always played on the backglass monitor, but I installed a new version of PinballX last night and the audio switched to playing on the playfield monitor. Afterwards, I reinstalled the previous version of PinballX that I had been running, but the table audio still played on the wrong monitor. I then restored my "PinballX.ini" file from a previous backup, and this did not solve the problem either. When I launch and am playing a table the audio comes out the correct monitor (music and voices on the backglass monitor, mechanical sounds from the table on the playfield monitor).

My configuration is:

2 monitor + a PinDMD 3

No DOF or other add-ons. 

PinballX version 2.5 (after reinstalling the version that used to work).

I've attached my .ini, .xml, and log.txt files.

Thanks to all who may offer help.

PinballX.ini

Visual Pinball.xml

VP9PM5.xml

log.txt

Edited by CyclonePF
Missing space in thread title

Might be something as simple as default audio device has somehow changed in windows...

Are both monitors using audio over hdmi or 3.5m audio cable

edit - sorry, forget that hdmi question... i'm too used to my 'tv' setup! Hopefully the default audio device is the issue anyway.