All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

cant login

sushko

Hi if I try to log in with GameEx it comes up Error. I am a registered user so I dont understand why. I can login GameEx online with no problem.  Any help would be good.

Edited by tthurman
Moved: GameEx Evolution>General

Hi Sushko,

Can you clarify exactly what it is that you are attempting to log into? GameEx the program? Steam, Origin, something on the website, etc?

Also, what is the exact error message you are seeing? Perhaps some snapshots of what you are seeing will help us. Also, if your issue is directly related to GameEx or GameEx Arcade, would you please post your gameex.ini and log.txt file? These may also help us out.

Thanks.

Sushko,

What steps are you taking to log in to GameEx? I ask because I do not know what interface you are specifically referring to. Is it something related to GameEx, the website, the FTP, etc?

What is the error message?

Please post a screenshot.

Also, I do not know what the file is that you posted, but it isn't the gameex.ini file. You also did not post a log.txt file. The files I am referring to can be found in the GameEx\LOG and GameEx\CONFIG folders.