All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Doflinx addressable lights pixel strips controllers

designone

Hi 

I'm looking into the best way to include addressable lights in a pincab.

If I understand this correctly Doflinx is used to run extra lighting to add to the table.

What kind of controllers and lighting do you nee to have. If I were to buy pixel strips what kind should I buy, what do I hook them up to?

Is there a good comprehensive tutorial available on this. I am amazed at how far this has come in the last few years. I have been busy and I'm just now getting back at it and things have changed so much. I find the tables are becoming far more immersive then ever and even real tables wouldn't be as impressive as these setups can be.

How does someone find the best lighting controllers and where to find the lights or make them from led pixel strips.

I watched a youtube video where a man made a matrix light panel from pixel strips and added it to his table. I really want to learn about controllers and settting the lights up.

I'm sorry if there is a comprehensive tutorial including the best hardware but I have not found one.

Can anyone point me to the hardware I need and info on setting it up.

Thank-you

Some of the information here may be beneficial to you. 

As for hardware, I do not know of anything comprehensive with recommendations but you may need to keep searching, unless someone chimes in with their suggestions.