All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

best setup?

londo

I'm new to this finally trying to set up my vpin its 2 screens. I followed several YouTube videos on how set it all up. My problem is the first time I set it up it worked fine kinda. I set up visual and fx2 and got them running fine on there own, screen 1 and 2 side by side in landscape mode. I would start PBX and it would with the the right orientation for the table and wheel but it would exit a table in FX2 it would dump me into the main FX2 program in the menu and visual pinball would exit to VPinball995.exe I figured I would address that later. I must have hit a key or changed something and the front end changed and the orientation changed the tables where right but the wheel was 90 degrees off. I looked and looked found that i could rotate the screen while in the front end so I tried doing that but that just changed the whole screen orientation it didn't change the wheel being 90 degrees off. I was watching another video on how to setup PBX he shared files to a dropbox so i grabbed them and started fresh install, I used his setup it works with FX2 and pinball arcade it all works great with 1 screen in portrait and 1 in landscape 1 on top of other but now i cant get visual pinball to work with out the play field squished I'm sure it's the wrong orientation. I would be very grateful for help what is the best way to set it up so it all works.

Any reason you're running vpinball995?.. latest version is visual pinball 10.5. (vpx)

Do you have that in your visual pinball folder, and if so does that run ok  (from inside & outside of pbx)?

Either way copies of your config files and info on playfield screen resolution will probably help