All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

N64 Classic? Nintendo Says Nope!

RIP-Felix

https://bgr.com/2018/11/16/nintendo-n64-classic-edition-release-date-never/

Well, Nintendo confirmed everything I suspected from the beginning of this Classic edition craze. They were drawing attention (bridging the gap) to the switch. Also, they don't have any plans to develop a N64 Classic. One, because they are more interested in selling their subscription based retro gaming service on the switch, and two..this is my own assertion...they don't want to invest the time on R&D to overcome the hardware limitation plaguing N64 emulation in the mini form factor. The former being the real reason. I'll give Nintendo credit for being honest about it though. It takes ballz to admit that was their strategy from the beginning. Usually, you get equivcations and ended interviews. Not nintendo, nope! NINTENDO DON'T GIVE A SHIZ, THEY TELL IT LIKE IT IS!

giphy.gif