All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1 Musicfile in the selection menu (my PinballX crashes)

timblo

Hello I use PinballX 3.28

I have a problem. During table selection I would like to hear a music file (name A) (mp3) (not a music file to each table extra). As soon as I have chosen a table, the music should stop and the table music / sound should run. But if I finish the selected table and come into the selection menu, then the mp3 file (name A) should continue to run. Is something like this with PinballX?

Sorry for my bad English

---------

german:

Hallo ich nutze PinballX 3.28

ich habe ein Problem. Während der Tischauswahl würde ich gern ein Musikfile (Name A) (mp3) hören (nicht ein Musikfiles zu jeden Tisch extra). Sobald ich einen Tisch gewählt hab, soll die Musik aufhören und die Tischmusik/Sound laufen. Wenn ich aber den gewählten Tisch beende und in das Auswahlmenü komme, so soll das mp3 File (Name A) weiter laufen. Geht so etwas mit PinballX ??

my question is: is it possible to play a separate music file?

I have one mp3 file which is about 40 minutes long. This I would like to run during the table selection. If I finish a pinball table and am back in the table selection this music file should continue to run so not again from the beginning

Crashes from PinballX are fixed after reinstallation

I don't think that the functionality exists natively in pinballx.

Off the top of my head work around might be to launch a media play with pinballx at startup and then have scripts at table start and exit to control the media player (pausing & unpausing) via sendkeys.

I think it would be possible with something like GOM audio that allows shortcut keys using a playlist of your one track, and deleting any table audio files you have in pinballx.

The media player would continue playing the song regardless of scrolling between tables if you went that way. So no, it wouldn't restart when table selection changes as the media player would be running on it's own (minized to system tray) outside and independent of pinballx only receiving pause commands via a bat file when tables started/exited. Media player could be set to loop the song to restart when finished.