All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Can't Create group for pinball fx 3 tables using game manager but did work if i create xml myselve

joyrider3774

Hello,

I have 6 systems currently "Pinball FX2" (<- is disabled), "Pinball FX3", "Visual pinball", "Visual Pinball X", "Zaccaria pinball" and "Future Pinball". I basically wanted to create a group to view the tables per emulator / system. if i goto game manager and select create new group i don't see "Pinball FX3\Pinball FX3" in the "select lists" "combobox" i do see all the other (enabled) list but not the FX3 one.

image.png.34cb8b49865eada5a9fc01edfa08f50e.png

So i created a group xml myselve containing only the following to link a single xml file (containing my complete list of pinball FX3 tables) so i get a list with only pinball fx3 tables.

<group name="Zen Pinball FX3">
    <database>Pinball FX3\Pinball FX3</database>
</group>

this did work and i can see and use the list inside pinballx and can also "view" it in groups manager but i was not able to create such file using gamemanager only. I basically repeated this step to create a group with 1 link to a database file for each (full) game list i have per system so i get a list for each emulator / system (manually did not use game manager)

I'm not sure if i got something wrong setup somehow or if it might be a little bug somewhere so i included my settings files in the attachments below.

I'm using PinballX 3.2.9 at least according to the pinballx settings tool, which i think is the latest version

Zen Pinball FX3.xml (group file i created myselve) From Databases\Groups

Pinball FX3.xml (pinball fx3 database file) From Databases\Pinball FX3

PinballX.ini (main settings file) 

i'm not sure these will help but prodived them anyway

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt

all my database files: Databases.zip