All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Disable main screen

joebladyko

I currently have a 3 screen pinball setup using pinball x . I have my vertical games running there Is it possible to disable the main play field and run the horizontals on my 32 inch backglass in Game EX?

Edited by tthurman
Moved: PinballX>General

Display Changer II is a CLI app that can configure you're displays such that the main playfield display can be disabled and the backglass display can be defined as your primary display. 

You can build a bat file or AutoHotkey script around Display Changer II so that PinballX can launch it prior to MAME and then when MAME closes down you can launch another script to return your desktop configuration to a state where you can play pinball.

You would likely have to set up different MAME systems within PinballX for verticals and horizontals.

This is what I call advanced work. It's doable because PinballX is flexible but there's no built-in/native support for this in PinballX. 

• 3 weeks later...