All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

112 Zaccaria Pinball playfield videos + backglass screenshots + Deluxe backglass videos

joyrider3774

UPDATE 26/12/2019

• Cine star Deluxe 2019 Playfield video + 1600x1200 backglass image + 1920x1080 backglass image uploaded to ftp all named cinestardeluxe.XXX
  • Redshow Deluxe 2019 Playfield video + 1600x1200 backglass image + 1920x1080 backglass image uploaded to ftp all named redshowdeluxe.XXX

Do note on backglass images on deluxe tables for some reason the game crops images if they are in 4:3 format, i kept the same screenshots as it would display ingame. If you don't like this take the 1920x1080 versions to display in pinballx for the deluxe tables. (that's what i do untill they might fix this problem)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

as you might have noticed there are no media for spooky deluxe nor for strike deluxe. The reason is that the display has changed for deluxe tables, it now shows a backbox on the backglass but i'm experiencing a bug with the display of this backbox when cabinet mode is enabled (as shown / explained here https://steamcommunity.com/app/444930/discussions/10/1750150188482855046/ ) as soon as they fix this i'll try making video's of the backglass + playfield as the backglass is animated now on deluxe tables. but i don't want to do double work so i have not created anything for the new tables yet and probably won't until they fix this bug

• 2 months later...

Hey guys it seems the backbox bug has been silently fixed. 

So i recreated table videos for all deluxe tables along with backglass video's with the new layout. so no more pictures for deluxe tables (i have lost the script i used anyway). Also as i'm using a 4:3 backglass screen the resolution of the backglass video's will be 1600x1200 only (being 4:3) i'm not going to create backglass video's for a resolution i do not use. I can explain how i created those backglass + table video's (in sync) if anyway wants to create the 1920x1080 backglass video's.

The video's are available on ftp here "/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Backglass Videos" and the table video's here "/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Table Videos" so spooky deluxe, strike deluxe and universe deluxe got it's table video's added and all deluxe tables a backglass video

Here is an example of such backglass video

• 2 weeks later...

update 16/07/2020 added topper video for treasure table thanks to logo created by @PcTeknic /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Topper Videos/a_treasure.mp4 no video and no backlgass as i don't have this table unlocked.

I also extracted game music, but they only exist for remake and deluxe tables /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/Table Audio  also @PcTeknic recorded game audio of playing the tables he has complete collection if you want that, check the zaccarria wheels topic here

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/17937-mega-docklets-style-zaccaria-pinball-wheel-images/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-196495

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE 09/10/2020

• Pool Champion Deluxe 2020 Playfield video + 1600x1200 backglass video + topper video uploaded to ftp all named pchampiondeluxe.XXX (was not uploaded before due to bug in game which is now fixed)
  • House of Diamonds Deluxe 2020 Playfield video + 1600x1200 backglass video + topper video  +table audio uploaded to ftp all named diamondsdeluxe.XXX

• joyrider3774 changed the title to 112 Zaccaria Pinball playfield videos + backglass screenshots + Deluxe backglass videos