All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Arcooda TPA is launching incorrect table + no backglass is displayed

cgoran

Hello, It's loading up TPA and selecting a game - though it slowliy clicks through several options like settings etc before going to the game grid. Thenm it proceeds to select the incorrect game, though it's always the same incorrect game. Also there is no backglass displayed.  I have attached an image of my settings. Any help would be appreciated!

Screenshot (4).png

Thanks for the reply! I looked over that post and quickly got confused. I'm just running basic Arcooda stand alone (non steam) version. Which of your two supplied files do I need to put where? I'm sorry, but I was having trouble following along in the post. Thanks again!

Thanks. Ive downloaded the mod and have attempted to install it. I keep getting a virus warning and my system removes the EXE. There sure are a lot of disperit peices to put together. Any chance of getting "native" support for table launching in PBX :-).

I'm very gratful to this community for all of the help!

Probably not going to see internal Arcooda support for non-Steam anytime soon. Your best bet is trying the solution provided.

As for the virus warning, likely a false positive an you'll need to sort it out by researching your AV software company.

I got the freecam mod running. I just read a post from last year where in Tom announced native support for tpa table launching using the freecam mod.

Would it be possible to use the built in to support but just launch the freecam exe and pass it the right paramiter string?

If so, what is the correct syntax? 

Thanks!

Thanks, do you mind sending me a or linking me to an example if you have it of how to setup the settings correctly from within PinballX? 
I tried getting it going last night and I could not get the table parameter passed in correctly. It would open Arcooda TPA but not the table. Also the back glass was missing. 

You are going to need to mirror the settings shown in the Arcooda Direct Launch thread that I linked earlier. This means that you may need to modify the ahk scripts to the file locations on your system. Lots of moving parts so be ready to receive lots of guidance and prepare to learn more than you have to this point to get this going. It isn't difficult but it is exacting and time consuming.