All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Thanksgiving!

Draco1962

Happy Thanksgiving to my forum friends and virtual family!

I am thankful to be part of a diverse, passionate, and enthusiastic retro gaming community.

Despite our many differences and locals, we keep coming back to our "home"  here to share our experiences with one another.

Special thanks and shout outs to @Tom Speirs and @headkaze for their continued efforts in keeping GameEx/GameEx Arcade and PinballX running smooth and good luck with GameEx Evolution.

My buds @tthurman, @Adultery, and @hansolo77 - all of you have touched me in ways beyond the norm and I am glad to count you amongst my friends. You've been there for my lows and highs and never wavered. Thank you!

• Like 1

I love touching people, especially in ways being the norm! Lol

Thanks for the kind words @Draco1962, it's nice to wake up to positive vibes!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

I'm just thankful to be included in @Draco1962's short list of friends and family.  :)

But yes, a truly heartfelt thanks go out to everybody.  May your holiday be blessed and remind you of the things to be thankful for.  Life, health (even if waning), and family.

Here's a little somethin' somethin' to keep your mind off the stressful last minute shopping for rolls your forgot:

• Haha 1