All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gameex 3d boxart

hans30

You have several options. Using Setup Wizard, go to Emulator Setup and you will see the Box Art Path which you can use for your 3D box art. If you'd prefer to keep the 3D box art separated from regular box art pics, you will have to go to the Advanced Emulator Setup page and use one of the Custom Art selections and name it 3D Box Art and set the distinct path for those files. I hope that is of help.

I changed It in emulator setup and now i can see my 3d box art. Is it also possible to get this in horizontal mode? I would more like the kodi look or the hyperspin look. Little bit modern htpc look.. Is this possible? 

Thank you

2 hours ago, hans30 said:

I changed It in emulator setup and now i can see my 3d box art. Is it also possible to get this in horizontal mode? I would more like the kodi look or the hyperspin look. Little bit modern htpc look.. Is this possible? 

Thank you

Do you mean as in the menus to display the 3D box art in place of a logo? If that is what you are after, then you will need to point your logo path to the location of your 3D Box Art under Emulator Setup, then, when you launch GameEx, click Change View (assuming you have that function enabled - if not, search for it under Enable/Disable Features in Setup Wizard and change "Hide Change View" to No, close Setup Wizard and start GameEx) until the menu view changes to display the 3D Box Art in the menu design of your choice.

Are you using normal GameEx or GameEx Arcade? Can you provide copies of your log.txt and gameex.ini files (attach in reply please, do not copy & paste!) and, if possible, a screen capture of your main menu screen in GameEx?  Thanks!