All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PluginManager Problems

Alan Ribas

Hi guys.
The problem here already has a time that is happening. For some reason the PluginManager does not seem to be working. The only plugins I currently use with the gameex are the "Xpadder Plugin" and the "Virtual Driver Loader".
First the "Virtual Driver Loader" has stopped working. Simply, the isos were not loaded into the virtual drive, so I chose to choose non-virtual emulators to start their games. But still there is an emulator here that has another one that I could replace it.
And a while later Xpadder stopped working. Xpadder is simply no longer loaded. And I remember the time when it worked, when I was with this app open and closed the gameex xapdder was closed. And that does not happen too. In summary, the gameex for some reason is behaving as if the "Xpadder" and "Virtual Driver Loader" settings simply did not exist.

I formatted the computer several times. I looked for gameex updates because I thought it would be a bug. But all this must be starting almost a year ago and I still have not found the solution.

Look at the picture I took from the screen. I circled a piece of red. It shows that the plugin was last used in June of that year.Being that only in the last days already I tried to open it next to the emulators dozens of times.

erro 2.png

GameEx.ini

log.txt

SetupWizard.log

I updated the plugins using the "Repository Manager". I configured xpadder again but even the photo indicated that it worked at any time the xpadder program opened. I press the windows key to check if it is there and it is not. Why does not xpadder start people?

erro 5.png

Uncheck the "Diasble Controller Enumeration" option and try again please. Also attach the Xpadder plugin log in GameEx > Plugins > Xpadder

• tthurman locked and unlocked this topic