All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Project : Build an Arcade Machine

simbamame

Indeed it is m8.

@Draco1962 doesn't bother me who knows me, the more the merrier, I look it at this way

if you see me out and you recognise me you say "hi" and buy me a pint = Result! - lol

mind you thou looking back at it i look smashed lol !

PS 20 min video at utube https://youtu.be/NGgOBogVAbY

Not what I pictured at all. ;)

That's not a bad thing, just not even close to what I had carved out in my brain is all.

• Like 1

I think we all look a bit different than the persona we project. I have yet to meet anyone that has looked like what I pictured. 

What matters are the friendships made along the way.

@simbamame - I'd still buy you a pint, but I'd buy you 2 if you drank them in the pub wearing the Luche Libre mask.

• Like 1

True, i think more of us should show our true persona.

+1 for the Friendship, i have made a lot on here and also learnt so much from you guys its like 1 big happy family :-)

@Draco1962 Well Mike if im ever on holiday in your neck of the woods ill take you up on that. ATBH most Luche Libre masks arnt too bad so id happily wear one :D ( I hope you mean the WWF ones and some kinda Gimp mask lol !!  )

• 3 weeks later...

Well after about 2 months (  which included a week away on holiday in Benidorm ) my Mame Arcade Machine is finished ( more or less ). Obviously GameEx needs installing and maybe a fill in under the speaker panel but apart from that im pretty happy with it, especially as ive used no fancy tools and build it for less that a few Hundred Pounds. :-)

You can watch all about it here ...   

20181111_142349.jpg

20181111_142408.jpg

20181111_142420.jpg

20181111_112427.jpg

• 4 weeks later...