All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinballx installation bug 3.29

Mike72160

If you say that you are getting to the menu to launch a table, then PinballX installed just fine. The prompt you are receiving is not from PinballX. You have left out a lot of information and it will take time for anyone to try to help you resolve your problem.

You may want to start by attaching copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files in addition to your xml file for the emulator/simulator for that table. You will also need to answer some questions:

- What table are you attempting to launch?

- What emulator/simulator for the table (i.e., Visual Pinball X, Future Pinball, Pinball FX3, etc.)?

- Do you have the emulator/simulator setup and working well outside of PinballX?

I understand your frustration. Others including the author are trying to help. The quickest way to get a resolution is to answer questions and provide the requested files. Vague details and giving what comes off as a snarky response will not help your cause.