All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Black backglass in Pinball wicked with Hide Backglass disabled.

GAH1068

I am not sure what version it stopped working in but I am having issues with PBX not keeping the Pinball Wicked backglass displayed while running.   I had been running a backglass with Pinball Wicked for quite a while without any problems.   I know that you need to uncheck the Hide Backglass box in Game Manager.  It worked great until one of the last few builds of PBX.     While in PBX my Pinball wicked backglass is fine,  as soon as I launch the table the playfield and backglass screen both turn black.     The playfield will show at startup but the backglass always remains black.   Once I quit and go back into PBX the backglass is displaying.

It seems like a standard part of PBX now blacks out both screens when a table is launched.   Is this from a more recent change?   All my other tables support some sort of backglass so this is the only table/system that is giving me problems.

PinballX.ini

Pinball Wicked.xml

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt