All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[Gameex Arcade] Emulator Gamelist view

gamesfan

Team,

Its been a while and I thought Id check things out. When setting up an emulator last night I noticed the game list appears as a wheel, and id much prefer to have a vertical list (like older Gameex versions) I could not easily tell how to change it. I feel like I must be missing something.

Any pointers?

Brian

GameEx Arcade is similar to the "Simple" view for arcade cabinets offered by regular GameEx. That said, there is no "Change View"option available for GameEx Arcade. You will need to submit a request in the Feature & Enhancement Requests thread.

Ya I was very interested in the minimal aspects of the the Gameex Arcade offers. As I get older I am figuring out less is more.

The wheel isn't a deal breaker or anything , I have just got accustom a list view working with other projects such as RetroPIE and Emulationstation.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to having a Gameex setup again. I have not had one in years. It seems my old account here must have been pruned.

Draco,

Well, I didn't see it that way at all. When I started using Game-ex a lifetime ago, it was all list based so when I saw the wheel I was surprised and then even more so that I couldn't change it back to a list view. Especially considering the root menus are list based.