All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Direct Launch for PBX

GAH1068

Curious, has there been any talks with the Zaccaria devs to add launch commands to their software so special script won't be needed?  BTW, there is one flaw with the script.  If you don't own all the tables and there happens to be a sale, the script won't load the specific table due to a sale alert pop-up.

47 minutes ago, AndyMcDandy said:

Curious, has there been any talks with the Zaccaria devs to add launch commands to their software so special script won't be needed?  BTW, there is one flaw with the script.  If you don't own all the tables and there happens to be a sale, the script won't load the specific table due to a sale alert pop-up.

If you don't own the table, you can disable it in Databasemanager or gamemanager to avoid to select it in pbx

Bought the robot table so just in case you did not know ... wheel images and logo available in other topic, music and database uploaded to ftp. Did not create any other media yet like backglass / table video / topper video

<game name="robotdeluxe">
		<description>Robot Deluxe (Magic Pixel 2020)</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<manufacturer>Magic Pixel</manufacturer>
		<year>2020</year>
		<type>DX</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<hidetopper>True</hidetopper>
		<hidebackglass>True</hidebackglass>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>0</rating>
	</game>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, minivp61 said:

Hello, Sorry if this has been already asked...

Sometimes ESC does not exit out of Zaccaria. It instead goes to the Zaccaria menu.  

Anyone else have this problem?  If so, any solution?  

I dont have any problems with the exit emulator button. Works fine for all emulators  (including zaccaria)

If you still encounter an issue, please open a new thread in the general Pimballx forum and attach your logfile, where you reproduced your issue and attach your pinballx.ini as well

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, gokwh said:

Hi, I'm trying to use this Script but it's impossible, I don't have steam, my executable is ZaccariaPinball.exe Could you help me implement it to Pinball x? Thank you

Did you purchase it from the Microsoft store ? 
I only have experience with the steam. Maybe the original ahk file will work for you
EDIT : Could not find it anymore in the store.
Where did you get you r version from, as far as I know, is that Steam is the only one that has it.

EDIT2:
In the AHK, this is the part where it launches the steam version. Modify this for you installation

;From here run your zaccaria

RegRead, SteamDirPath, HKCU, Software\Valve\Steam, SteamPath

Run, "%SteamDirPath%\Steam.exe" -applaunch 444930 -rotate right

But no need to use the AHK anymore as Zaccaria now uses direct table launch.

12 minutes ago, gokwh said:

Hello. I found it on the net. Does pinball x launch it directly? Is the database necessary? could you pass me a screenshot or similar of the configuration for zacarias? Thanks in advance

All your questions will be answered if you read the following thread https://forums.gameex.com/forums/topic/26401-zaccaria-finally-has-direct-table-launch/#comments

but still, it requires the steam version. 

Sorry to be a party pooper but here I go.

So far as I am aware Zaccaria Pinball is not officially distributed for purchase through channels other than Steam.

If you downloaded the app "from the internet" then discussion stops there. The official support through PinballX is the purchased Steam version only as Mike noted.  

Thanks.

• Like 1