All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Direct Launch for PBX

GAH1068

New table Time Machine Remake (2019)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1130690/Zaccaria_Pinball__Time_Machine_2019_Table/

<game name="timemachine2019">
		<description>Time Machine Remake</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<manufacturer>Magic Pixel</manufacturer>
		<year>2019</year>
		<type>RM</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<hidetopper>True</hidetopper>
		<hidebackglass>True</hidebackglass>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>0</rating>
	</game>

I think the game also got patched but launcher is still working fine. I did have problems getting my backglass screenshots in the usual way i had gotten them but managed to create them eventually. Wheel is in another post in the media section, and table video and backglass screenshots also have been uploaded to ftp (as well as my database)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New Table Star God Remake (2019)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1159530/Zaccaria_Pinball__Star_God_2019_Table/

<game name="stargod2019">
		<description>Star God Remake</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<year>2019</year>
		<type>RM</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>0</rating>
	</game>

Launcher still working fine after patches for me

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@GAH1068 

the launch script might need changing they added a new kind of tables... "Deluxe" versions and it's a seperate section in the menu so my guess is we'll need a new code for this and the code to be added to the launch script (table_type_val). I have not tried fixing it myselve and did not buy the table yet. But this table can probably not be launched without doing changes to the script

image.thumb.png.bc16a837c872d83c1eb322008fb4bb6f.png

I updated the first post and added new script to handle new Deluxe type as well as my database file that has all Zaccaria tables.

Working fine for me with the update but others please confirm.

New table name is redshowdeluxe

<game name="redshowdeluxe">
		<description>Red Show Deluxe</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<year>2019</year>
		<type>DX</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>0</rating>
	</game>
  • Thanks 1

@GAH1068 thanks for the script changes. It seems to be working fine although i did not use all changes you had done only the ones related to the new DX type as i don't use mouse click and as i also noticed the following

image.thumb.png.575bd28956d179590848b90c7bca2758.png

I'm not sure what exactly that does but it seems to me it's specific to your system as i noticed the "System_7" thingie and not everyone might have zaccaria pinball setup in system7. So I left that out, it was not present in the previous version i used of the AHK script.

However your changes dealing with the nex DX type do work :)

I also got a question can you post a picture somehow of how your backglass looks with the new red show deluxe table ? i don't seem to have a dmd anymore for that table (it's not related to your script). It could be my backglass'es monitor resolution is too low and it can't display the dmd or something. I'm using 1280x1024 in my backglass 4:3 monitor

Good catch,   that sets the last game played in PinballX like it would for VPX.     System_7 is the number under "Other" settings in PBX  where I have Zaccaria defined.      While this doen't hurt anything being wrong  but it is worth changing to match the system number you are actually using.

I had the same issue with Red Show Deluxe.  All my other tables displayed scoring except Red Show Deluxe.    You need to go into Zaccaria settings and change the UI to Full under the display or graphics options and then it will show up.  

ah yes, but i just left it out did not include it in my version of the script. Had some other things changed as well. 

Adjusting the ui setting to full doesn't it display dmd on playfield then and on other tables as well ? Have not tried yet on my cabinet but i think i explicitly setted that setting to none to have no dmd on the playfield

• 3 weeks later...

I have since updated the ahk file, and I believe everything was working no problem. I just downloaded the new cine star deluxe table and with that table is a new update. Now when I launch cine Star or the new red show, I get the error about only supporting  certain tables and DX is not on the list. 

im not sure if the update screwed something up, or maybe I’m missing a step. 

here's the new entry for the database, i also created a new wheel for the table. i was able to extract data from the game using quick bms and makes things easier :) check the other topic in media projects

<game name="cinestardeluxe">
		<description>Cine Star Deluxe</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<year>2019</year>
		<type>DX</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>-2</rating>
	</game>