All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Zaccaria Direct Launch for PBX

GAH1068

That means the AHK script is not finding your PinballX Database file.     The last error means it tried to read your database file to get the table type and it couldn't .   I am attaching my working PinballX database file.     Make sure your system name in PinballX is Zaccaria and copy this attached file to the PinballX\Database\Zaccaria directory.   If you want to rename it something diferent that is fine you will just need to rename the xml file to match.     

Also there is a single line in the script that you have to make sure matchs the patch and filename of your PinballX Zaccaria Database.       Update the path to match your system.
FileRead, xmldata, C:\Pinball\PinballX\Databases\Zaccaria\Zaccaria.xml ;change to your zaccaria PBX database

From there once you start PinballX you should see all the Zaccaria tables listed and you should be able to launch them.

Zaccaria.xml

21 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

That means the AHK script is not finding your PinballX Database file.     The last error means it tried to read your database file to get the table type and it couldn't .   I am attaching my working PinballX database file.     Make sure your system name in PinballX is Zaccaria and copy this attached file to the PinballX\Database\Zaccaria directory.   If you want to rename it something diferent that is fine you will just need to rename the xml file to match.     

Also there is a single line in the script that you have to make sure matchs the patch and filename of your PinballX Zaccaria Database.       Update the path to match your system.
FileRead, xmldata, C:\Pinball\PinballX\Databases\Zaccaria\Zaccaria.xml ;change to your zaccaria PBX database

From there once you start PinballX you should see all the Zaccaria tables listed and you should be able to launch them.

Zaccaria.xml

Well the great news it works! But now I have a bit of a new roadblock. For whatever reason, steam offline will not let me configure my buttons to a controller. So what I was doing was using keytojoy. It worked no problems, until I set up Pinballx. Now, running Zaccaria through steam or Pinballx results in my cab buttons not working. Any ideas? Thanks for your help so far! 

• Like 1

@halen, @roccodimarco have you tried disabling steam api in the controller settings and only enabling xinput as controller input when using xbox 360ce in the game settings ?

Before i had a cab i was playing the game on my main pc using real xbox 360 controller and i had problems with it unless i disabled steam gamepad / control api and only enabled xinput (ingame settings) i also disabled my controller profile for this game specifically (steam game settings / not ingame) so i was sure it was using xinput and not steam controller api stuff.

About the ahk script & 4k it should work but it could be you need to change the script for clicking on the main menu (the setcursor position part) so that you need to supply an x,y parameter so that mouse sits at the logo when it sends a mouse click

On 12/15/2018 at 4:22 PM, GAH1068 said:

Zaccaria.xml

Well the great news it works! But now I have a bit of a new roadblock. For whatever reason, steam offline will not let me configure my buttons to a controller. So what I was doing was using keytojoy. It worked no problems, until I set up Pinballx. Now, running Zaccaria through steam or Pinballx results in my cab buttons not working. Any ideas? Thanks for your help so far! 

15 hours ago, halen said:

Gah1068 my pincab has a video resolution 4096 x 2160. I dont test the AHK script  yet.  Will the script work?

You will need to change one line that moves the mouse over the Zaccaria image on startup and then sends a mouse click otherwise it shuld be fine.     

just in case someone else wants to use xbox 360 ce with zaccaria pinball.exe couldn't get it working either initally (although i am online) what i did was the following:

enabled xinput ingame

disabled steam controller api ingame

disabled controller profile in properties of the game in steam (not sure if this is needed)

made xbox 360ce use xinput version 1.4. The game uses that version so you need to provide the same file in xbox 360ce by going to game options and selecting 1.4 checkbox as well (leave 1.3 intact, i kept getting errors trying to disable it) Xbox 360ce by default downloads / uses 1.3 it seems. If you select both 1.4 and 1.3 for zaccaria executable in xbox 360 ce and press sync button it will create the 1.4 version file.

Now my plunger is working in both zaccaria pinball & pinball fx3 although i did had to use vjoy a virtual joypad and creating a little delphi program to feed correct axis data from the plunger based on the real axis data and fix the right thumbstick from pressing upwards all the time also had to make sure xbox 360ce was using the virtual joypad and not the real joypad axis. But this is all specific to my plunger and the data it shows on the axis'es at least i think so. If i did not do this on williams tables in pfx3 it kept looking at the backglass on the playfield when using my real joystick z axis (thumb stick was always pressing up in resting state)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

Updating first post with latest Zaccaria.XML PinballX database file.   This includes the Pool Champion 2018 Remake that was just recently released.    

Enjoy!

thanks,

I'll create new video and backglass screenshot for it, will append to same folder and tell here when i'm finished doing it and update the other thread as well as i just bought the table as well was only about 1 euro since i can rebuy platinum at 50% discount.

Edit: video + 1600x1200 backglass + 1920x1080 backglass uploaded to /-PinballX-/Other Uploads/Joyrider3774/Zaccaria Pinball/ all named pchampion2018.XXX

On 12/16/2018 at 11:01 PM, Draco1962 said:

What was your solution?

To be honest, it had to be something with the xml file I was using, because once GAH sent me his, it fired up no problem!  Before that, I was just doing some simple things wrong, but if anyone is running into problems, just really pay attention to the details GAH has posted and you will be running in no time!   Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1

Not sure what you are asking.    Do you mean not pass a mouse click on the logo screen?   If that is your question then sending a enter key press also worked although not 100% reliably like the mouse.   It might be better now since I am forcing focus to zaccaria but I haven't retested.  

7 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

Not sure what you are asking.    Do you mean not pass a mouse click on the logo screen?   If that is your question then sending a enter key press also worked although not 100% reliably like the mouse.   It might be better now since I am forcing focus to zaccaria but I haven't retested.  

It's the "play" option after the logo screen where the ball selection and player selection is. Maybe it's a global option that you can turn off in Zaccaria itself that I'm unaware of?

18 hours ago, hawkeyez88 said:

It's the "play" option after the logo screen where the ball selection and player selection is. Maybe it's a global option that you can turn off in Zaccaria itself that I'm unaware of?

what i did was create a very simple AHK script to map the key my launch button is assigned to (1), to the return / enter key and let it launch when i start a game using launch before option and use taskkill in a batch file to kill the remap script on launcher after. that way you can press the launc button to press enter / return on the "play" button.

Such AHK script is really simple only this:

#noenv
1::Enter

this ahk scripts maps my "1" key to "enter" key.  the 1 key is what my launch button normally is using but in zaccaria it will use enter key then and you can use it to for the "play" button but also when a game is finished on the "restart" button

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

guys new table got released clown remake (2019)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1012010/Zaccaria_Pinball__Clown_2019_Table/

video's and backglass pictures are updated in ftp and my user project topic about them

here's my updated database file (note it's slighty diffrent than the descriptions in original post):Zaccaria Pinball.xml

or if you want to know game name / edit xml directly

<game name="clown2019">
		<description>Clown Remake</description>
		<rom></rom>
		<manufacturer>Magic Pixel</manufacturer>
		<year>2019</year>
		<type>RM</type>
		<hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
		<hidetopper>True</hidetopper>
		<hidebackglass>True</hidebackglass>
		<enabled>True</enabled>
		<rating>0</rating>