All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

FX3 Tables not running, not starting

Stoef23

I googled for 2 hours now a found now solution. I can not start FX3 tables directly or import the tables in the Game Manager of Pinball X.

I copied a FX3 XML file but when i launch the Game Manager and klick on Launch it says table not found. In Pinball X itself it starts the game not the selected table.

Cabinet Mode Activation Code is enabled in FX3. I don't have FX2 enabled, guess that is not the problem.

Hope anybody can help. .pxp tables are there in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX3\data\steam

log.txt

Pinball FX3.xml

PinballX.ini

8 hours ago, Outhere said:

FX3 Games will not launch from Game Manager

OK, do you had anything to change in the settings to launch a table directly from Pinball X?

It launches the game only on my pc. do you have to play a tutorial first in FX3 or unlock something?

Should be ok no?

[PinballFX3]
WorkingPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Executable=steam.exe
Parameters=-applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]"
Process=Pinball FX3.exe
Rotate=True
WaitFor=20
Enabled=True
LaunchBeforeEnabled=False
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=

2 hours ago, GAH1068 said:

Do you have a cabinet unlock key from Zen?   You need it to launch table from PBX now from what I have read.

Sure, cabinet key is activated.  i did a complete re-install of pinball x and fx3 no luck. the game is starting but never the table directly as shown in several youtube videos.