All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Extra Life 24 Hour Game-A-Thon Fund Raising

rtkiii

So you're literally just playing randoms for 24 hrs straight? That sounds like fun, but also sounds exhausting! I drop in and out while Pat the NES Punk does a 24-hour "let's play" every year, but of course he only plays NES games and donations drive what gets played.

Is there a Twitch stream or some way to drop in and see what you're up to?

• Like 1

Yeah we will be playing various games, consoles, genres, etc.  Yeah the amount of time does definitely wear on you.  I have done this two years in the past and man that 20-24 hour mark is usually pretty rough  :)

I will have it on my Youtube Channel once we get started.  You can check it out here on the 3rd!  Feel free to stop in anytime and cheer us on.

I'll post a link once I have everything setup.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is coming up starting tonight at midnight  :)  I'll start posting stream links as I get things moving.  I hope to have one on my arcade cabinet through a FB live but not sure what time that will get started.