All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

FX3 Williams Megaballs

BrandonLaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lovely just downloaded these so very welcomed :-)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, joyrider3774 said:

hey @BrandonLaw thanks for these do you have the template for these or even better only the williams pinball fx3 logo above the docklets used in a seperate png somewhere ? I'm missing the volume 2 pack ones and was going to try to create my own but want them to be in the same style as the ones you did

Absolutely.  I can create them if needed.  Cardnal sin on my part...I haven't even turned on my cab in like 2 weeks.  End of the year push for work :(  I have slacked on everything and I'm the worst.  Let me know if you want me to throw a couple together.  Hell, I didn't even know Vol 2 went live!  Ugh!  Here is the template.  Bonus...has the VP image I personally use on a layer :)

FX3DockletTemplate.psd

@BrandonLaw thanks for the template. I've whipped these up for my cabinet for now, feel free to add your own if you want to, just needed something for my cab and they look ok there.   ...

I've gotten most of the things i needed from http://www.ministryofpinball.com and i reused the party zone text from visual pinball directory on the ftp. I don't know who created it initially. I still got the XCF gimp files if needed but not sure how usefull they'd be unless you want to replace the text below the image

BALLY_Attack_from_Mars.thumb.png.f4cd320cced67f803de6a91f19a2e19e.pngBALLY_BlackRose.thumb.png.bbcb4c9762a5e346e9ee64773d3f600e.pngBALLY_Party_Zone.thumb.png.73db7f1ac09903a8854d50a88775b847.png

41 minutes ago, joyrider3774 said:

@Draco1962 i used brandon's psd template, i'll upload my xcf files for the 3 tables when i get home or tommorow. But i basically based everything of brandons psd. Currently at the pub so can not upload

LOL!  I wish I would have seen you post.  I whipped these up too!  PSD shared.

BallyWilliamsVPtemplate.psd

BALLY_Party_Zone.png

BALLY_BlackRose.png

BALLY_Attack_from_Mars.png