All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Arcade - Servostik Plugin

Golfboy01

Hi all,

I'm really stuck. I have two Servostiks installed and they work fine using the Ultimarc app. The problem is, I can't get them to automatially switch using the GameEx servostik plugin. I have the plugin enabled and once the front end starts it re-sets the joys to 4 way. Upon starting an 8 way MAME game, they won't switch. Here's a screenshot of my plugins folder. Am I missing something in my setup?

I appreciate any suggestions.

John

image000000.jpg

A few questions. Just to let you know that I have no way to test this so others will have to chime in.

Can you please edit the title to indicate GameEx Arcade?

Also are you using the 64-bit GameEx Arcade  or 32-bit?

Have you ever been able to get this plugin to work before?

• Golfboy01 changed the title to GameEx Arcade - Servostik Plugin

I am using the 32 bit version

I got it to work on a different cabinet with the LED Blinky plugin and a PAC Led board.

this cabinet has no LED lights, so I am not using either one. I am using Just and I-Pac and the Servostik.

Do you have slik stik/I-Pac support enabled in the inputs section of the setup wizard?

Note that I'm not running GameEx Arcade Edition, but the similarities of the setup wizard lead me to believe this is in both.

<edit>  nevermind, I see you don't.

EnableSlikStik=False

Toggle that to "True"

You may wish to report the issue you are running into with the plugin within the author's thread for the UltraStick plugin unless @headkaze would prefer to address here. I know he has been pretty busy getting Evo polished and working on issues that were uncovered during beta testing.

I am pretty certain it had been said that all plugins that work within GameEx should also work within GameEx Arcade although some may only work with the 32-bit version.