All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Most Played list displays number twice next to game

kemikal

@Tom Speirs

Not sure if this is a glitch/bug or how it's meant to work, the Most Played seems to show the list number twice next to the game name. See screen capture below, this starts looking messy and inconsistent as the list grows. However, the list for Last Played does not do this, it does not repeat the list number and  looks better. Can this be looked at please? I'm sure it's quick win.

357594904_GameExMostPlayedListNumberGlitch.thumb.png.798b6cf77c3cec5469971583df6b4411.png

Thanks for the reply @RedDog, I'm not at my PC so haven't got access to the ini file or log. I don't think those will help anyway as I think this is  just the way GameEx displays the list in the Most Played view, it might just be an oversight in the coding by @Tom Speirs, the Last Played list looks like the legit view.

@RedDog & @Draco1962 Please see attached GameEx.ini, log and my custom theme.ini. I have tried the default GameEx theme and the same glitch appears in this for me too.

GameEx.ini

log.txt

theme.ini

It only seems to duplicate the number in the list with emulated games i.e. the none MAME game list. In the screen capture below you can see the 007: Golden Eye (USA) begins with 1.1. It's not a show stopper, just looks untidy.

1010141171_GameExMostPlayedListNumberGlitchwithlog.thumb.png.3d318c3444158344e203f9c2f2fddeee.png

Last Played list looks like the same view but does not show the duplicate list number for 007.

2053191853_GameExLastPlayedListNumberGlitchwithlog.thumb.png.352018806cad6b43eddbc7ff5f83d5be.png