All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Bosconian

53 minutes ago, Mame Offender said:

15424699909795301868372319459335.thumb.jpg.1019a383e7cdfa5a0937791712259bc0.jpgis this the right setting, Han?

Looks right.  From what I remember, the default allows extra ships with lesser points, and continues to give you ships after that.  This setting requires a higher score before getting your ships, and then only gives you a total of 2.  The only other setting to change is the "Allow Continues" which you can't really do in our competition anyway.

EDIT - I see you posted more scores on the 2nd page.. I added your best to the tables.  Thanks!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

<_< Cyn you a real jerk!! :P  LOL

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Also a quick update/announcement...  Surgery to remove my gallbladder is scheduled this Friday (November 30).  So I may not be as active for a while to update threads.  Hopefully @DazzleHP or @Adultery or @GimmeClassics can pick up the slack while I'm recovering.  I remembered to announce it today because I actually came home from work early with a bad "attack".  Can't wait for this to finally be over.

16 hours ago, Cynicaster said:

y4mXZCwLp7lA0bT-w6pgEA2I-fQ0T43ga__1HXLt

Aha, I see this task of surpassing the Cynner is going to be more challenging than expected...nice counter-score!

Blast off!

I'm on top for now, but I'm feeling like the universe wants to keep me down.  Yesterday I had not one, but TWO MAME computers crap out on me in the span of an hour.  The first one just stopped showing an image (probably a bad mobo or video adapter), and the second one suddenly froze and started making a hideous clanking sound from the harddrive and would not boot up.  Oh, the joys of 10 year old computers. 

I took the harddrive out of the first computer and put it in the 2nd and surprisingly it actually booted into Windows after some churning, but now it is saying my copy of Windows is not activated. 

Here is the last score I squeezed out before the harddrive crash:

y4mn3_dJHbIDirx_RNkCzBOqjJCLb8-QOZwXTWbc

7 hours ago, Floyd Turbo said:

Who the shit chews Skol these days?   

Well, I've been free of cigarettes for almost a year now, and chew made it possible.   Favs are apple, berry and mint.

23 hours ago, Mame Offender said:

Well, I've been free of cigarettes for almost a year now, and chew made it possible.   Favs are apple, berry and mint.

That stuff will make your face fall off, though. :)

On 11/26/2018 at 10:17 AM, Cynicaster said:

I'm on top for now, but I'm feeling like the universe wants to keep me down.  Yesterday I had not one, but TWO MAME computers crap out on me in the span of an hour.  The first one just stopped showing an image (probably a bad mobo or video adapter), and the second one suddenly froze and started making a hideous clanking sound from the harddrive and would not boot up.  Oh, the joys of 10 year old computers. 

I took the harddrive out of the first computer and put it in the 2nd and surprisingly it actually booted into Windows after some churning, but now it is saying my copy of Windows is not activated. 

On the bright side, SSDs are dirt cheap right now.  Maybe a good excuse to use one/some of those instead of the old-school HDs.  Once you go SSD, you never go back.