All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New bugs in 15.52 - Albumn Artwork not showing and music stopping when navigating to other menus

flocke28

Hi, new bugs in this release and previous 

1. GameEx show New Update, but it load and install the same version as installed. So it show the update message again. (old version 15.51). i downloaded 15.52 from the website.

2. Album Artwork is downloaded but it is disabled in audio settings. Folder Media / Album saved many album artworks. (DownloadArt = false is set)

3. Music is stopping on open MAME All List or other sub menus   

Could you please check the issues?

many thanks 

GameEx.ini

Just now, Tom Speirs said:

Sorry, just to confirm, these are NEW bugs? Which version did you come from?

i update continously. Last version before was 15.51. These version had the same bugs like music is stopping on open mame menu. Then start playing again after few seconds. but Artwort downloading was not present (i think). 

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the delay..  i tried both versions 32- and 64-bit..  both versions downloads artist pics from the Music playlist.  If i delete the pics then gameex downloaded the pics again in the Albums folder in the Media folder under the gameex folder..

i dont use the windows Media Player. I entered a folder path to the Music files

• Draco1962 changed the title to New bugs in 15.52 - Albumn Artwork not showing and music stopping when navigating to other menus
  • Draco1962 locked this topic