All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

3.28 pin2dmd (un)hide DMD exiting problem

Joppnl

Hello,

now there I see a strange thing happening in 3.28:

Situation:

For my pin2dmd I have 2 kind of files: static ones: a company logo picture for use with non-dmd tables and non-static ones: dmd movies for dmd tables.

When browsing through all tables in PBX select mode everything is fine: dmd changes as installed with the game manager

So, then I want to play a EM, non-DMD machine:  the pin2dmd shows a (static) company logo. I press play, table is being loaded and as I did uncheck the 'hide DMD' option in the game manager the company logo remains visable on the pin2dmd, so far so good.

During gameplay, everything ok but....

When exiting the table the table exits and PBX comes up again allowing the company logo on the pin2dmd, that's ok but: when changing to an other table (no matter what kind of media there is for the pin2dmd:) this company logo won't change any more, the display is 'frozen'.

So, I browse to an other table, the display still has this company logo from the once started table and won't change.

Other media (table and BG and topper) will change.

When starting a dmd-table from PBX the display from VPX comes back alive within VPX and I can play the table.

Exiting this table will bring up PBX again and the display is working like it should, when browsing tables the pin2dmd changes like the other media.

Now...I did not have this problem before but I did a fresh and new install of my total setup so no fancy things.

I did try to replace the dmddevice.dll which comes with the pinballx setup with the one from the official pin2dmd but no change.

The company logo's I'm talking about are 128*32 PNG files and do work fine execpt that it seems that PBX won't 'get-back-in-control' with the pin2dmd when exiting a table and 'hide dmd' in the game manager is unchecked.

Any suggestions?
Thanks for the support! 

log.txt

PinballX.ini

[SETTINGS].log

BallyWhite.png