All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Can`t get my backglasses to monitor number 3

FRAQATTAQ

hello everybody!

i switched from a two graphics card to a single card solution in my cab. so the monitors received now a new order.

Monitor 2 is the playfield, 3 the backglass and 1 the dmd

my problem now is, that I can`t move my backglasses to screen 3 no matter what I do.

I tried all the options from 1-5. If I choose monitor 2 in the settings, it moves to monitor number one (the one that I use for the dmd). I also can put it on monitor two. I discovered it hidden unter the playfield sometime after I closed pinball X.

so my hope was, that I just can change the position with the x and y settings. but that does not work. it does not move a single dot from its positon. if i change the value to positive or negative settings. no change at all.

what I can do is change the sitze. but not the position.

so how do i get my back glass pictures to monitor 3?!?!?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Can you also attach your log.txt file as there is additional diagnostic info that may be of help to those assisting you. Also will help to "see" what you are seeing in the monitor setup screen in the OS so a screen capture attached to your reply may also be of help.

I just uploaded my log.txt file.

I also will upload some further pictures to describe my problem  better.

sorry, it`s not possible that I change the cables my 1050ti has one hdmi (I use that one for the playfield) one DP (i use that one for the backglass monitor) and one dvi output (I use that one for the dmd monitor).

on the picture vp10marsattacks you can see that everything runs fine if i start a table. directly over vp10 or pinball x.

on the picture setupxandwindows your can see that the settings are similar for screen two and three. but the backglass is hidden under the playfield (monitor 2).  setting the BG to monitor 4 and 5 has no effect at all.

on the picture onmon1 you can see that it works if i change the pinball x setting for the BG to monitor 1.

But it just won`t go to monitor 3.

vp10marsattacks.jpg

setupxandwindows.jpg

onmon1.jpg