All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

zaxis pisition switch

sparkie

Hi can anyone help.  Everytime i go to put config in controls it keeps assigning all controls to zaxis position switch before i can press anything.  This must be something to do with pinscape controller i  assume but cant stop it from doing it.  Has anyone got any ideas even if it can be disabled.

Thanks

Many questions -

Have you checked with the pinscape controller author to see if he is familiar with the issue?

Have you configured via the OS first?

Did it ever work and just recently stopped?

Are you using any 3rd party apps, such as X360CE or Xpadder?

What OS are you using?

Im using windows 7 64bit and not using any 3rd party apps.  Im going to flash the frdm again to see if it fixes it.  Its only happening in pinballx but that's the only program that requires a keypress to configure.  Os wont let you configure as it just bounces around everywhere.  i've disconnected the plunger and it still does it.

Yeah i have had to disable z axis in pinscape controller settings.  Ive tried everything i can think of to stop it from doing it.  At least it allows me to set it up.   Will enable it again to seeif it has any conflicts.  Only thing is you cannot just disable z you have to disabe x and y too so no nudge if left like this.

2 hours ago, sparkie said:

Yeah i have had to disable z axis in pinscape controller settings.  Ive tried everything i can think of to stop it from doing it.  At least it allows me to set it up.   Will enable it again to seeif it has any conflicts.  Only thing is you cannot just disable z you have to disabe x and y too so no nudge if left like this.

I still recommend contacting the pinscape contoller maker to see if there  are BTW, I found this nugget that might be of help and, if you can't get it resolved after reading through that, leave a post in that same forum thread for mjr (Pinscape controller firmware creator). https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=34679&p=399140