All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Coin Door Open

Lizard

I am using the use pinmame in frontend setting and while it is working it is not running the rom properly. If i run as an example the Junkyard rom jy_12 from pinmame test it runs properly but if i start pinballx when in attract mode the rom runs it starts flashing the message coin door open interlock disables playfield high power.  Is there maybe a bug with the vpinmame launcher.exe in the pinballx directory as the rom runs fine in game and from the vpinmame test.

Just as another test, in the vpinmame default game options for the junkyard rom if i un-tick skip pinball start up test, vpinmame test and starting a game from VPX will run the pinball start up test but when pinballx is in attract mode using pinmame in front end it seems to disregard that setting as if the launcher is not looking at the default game options when loading the rom. 

I have just put a pin2dmd in my cabinet and running the rom from pinballx looks a lot crisper than the videos are, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Junkyard.png

Hi Tom, thanks it fixes it for me too. All the bally williams games are good now. There is a couple of Stern games i have come across which have similar issues. 

Monopoly, the dmd displays please close the door so balls can return. The Sopranos it displays looking for pinballs please wait, with a countdown timer.  

Cheers

OK from what i can gather the stern tables dip switches only seem to be for setting the country code. What i have done is go into the service menu and find the active switches at rom start, I hope it is useful. I can't find a switch number for the coin door on these two.

Monopoly

switch 11,12,13,14,30,33,34,35,36

The Sopranos

Switch 11,12,13,14

Cheers