All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

xbox controls for future pinball games in PBX

Hall-of-pool

1.    Give a brief description of you sytem setup (2/3 screen setup, feedback, addressable leds) 
I have two screen setup.  main screen is portait, the 2nd one is landscape. basic homemade pinball cab.  I'm using mouse controls for flippers and an xbox controller for plunger and nudge.  Homemade pinball cab.
2.    Are you using any 3rd party add-ons (dmdext, doflinx, PUplayer) 
the only 3rd party ones I know of are xmouse and xpadder.
3.    Define which emulator you are having issues with (VPX, Future Pinball, FX3) 
I am using Future Pinball on PBX.  I can run FX3 fine, but it supports the controller already.
4.    Is the issue table specific or an issue for all tables? If so please state the table name. 
All Future Pinball tables don't provide for the joysticks on the xbox controller to be mapped for plunder and nudge (like I do in FX3).  I have tried to use xpadder to map the keyboard functions to the xbox controller.  it seems to work (testing in notepad), but when I'm playing any FP game there is no response from the joysticks.
5.    Does this issue occur only when launching the game via PBX? 
Seems to be the same issue if I try to run it in Future Pinball itself.  Once I started using PBX, I don't go back to using FP.
6.    What Version of PBX are you on?  
version 3.04
7.    Attach your Pinball X xml, ini, and log files, DO NOT COPY THE CONTENTS INTO YOUR QUESTION, attach the actual files.   

PinballX.ini

SetupWizard_en.xml

[SETTINGS].log

log.txt