All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

black screen when i change my table

kaillros

Hi 

Another problem again.... i install the new version 3.25 and when i change table i've a black screen between change table... i never had this problem before =/ 

My pc

intel i3 7100 3,9Ghz

8Go ram 

Gtx 1060 3Go

SSD 250 

Pinballx and PinballFX3 is installed at the root of my SSD 

C:\PinballX

C:\PinBallFX3 

This is my problem (video Youtube) 

https://youtu.be/Cpqxsj9v14Y?t=19s 

Thank you 

Do you have the latest LAV codecs installed? If not, install.

Are you running full screen exclusive vs full screen windowed? If exclusive,  change to windowed.

Regardless of making these changes, attach new copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files.

7 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

Do you have the latest LAV codecs installed? If not, install.

Are you running full screen exclusive vs full screen windowed? If exclusive,  change to windowed.

Regardless of making these changes, attach new copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files.

i am not sur i have the last version of LAV codecs? i try "windowed" not good... this is my log, ini, setting 

[SETTINGS].log

PinballX.ini

log.txt

PROBLEM RESOLVED!! 

Solution : This problem is not Pinballx! (check your drivers)  

Check nvidia control panel - Adjust Desktop Colour Settings - Content Type Reported to the Display. Change to Desktop Programs ( i was automatic now it's work perfect!)