All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Turn off start-up voice and attract mode female voice?

Erzak

Is there a way to turn off the voice at 1) start-up of PinballX and 2) the voice that says each table name during attract mode?

In setup, I've selected "no" for sound during attract mode and sound at start-up, but that doesn't seem to affect the female voice.

I don't particularly mind either, but my wife tends to sit and read in the same room as my pinball and MAME cabinets. and she's less than thrilled at hearing each table name every 15 seconds or so.  For now, I just mute the whole thing when I'm not actively playing.

Thanks,

Eric

• 3 months later...

This disabling the "PinballX  voice" took for me a long time to do. Maybe it´s a language barrier or because I had 7 beers. Anyway long story short for you all answer seekers: Open PluginManager.exe in your PinballX folder and deselect  "Speak Game Names". ;) Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Turn off start-up voice and attract mode female voice?
  • Draco1962 locked this topic