All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[resolved] Video won't get captured after upgraded to 3.17

Mike_da_Spike

Hello,

I use pinbalx for months now and very happy with it.

The new feature in game manger I get after upgrading to 3.17 (from 3.10)  is really awesome.

I noticed I missed some tables and it is corrected now.

Put when creatinf video's from game manager, the missing video starts. After +/- 30 seconds, the screen rotates  and won't finish the capture. After some time2 the 2nd instance is sarting with the same result.

Downgraded to 3.16 and 3.15 give me the same result.

Wen't back to 3.10 and works like a charm

Log file and ini file attached.

log.txt

PinballX.ini

On 9/4/2018 at 8:00 PM, Tom Speirs said:

It depends what you set it to in Geforce experience. If you are not using driver capture then turn it off.

Ok. Gotcha. Will give it a try. Thanks.

Edit :

Changed the direcory to the pinballX directory and it is working !

Thanks Tom !

Edited by Mike_da_Spike
tested after posting

I got the create videos button it to work in game manager (even get a voice saying "please be patient this may take a few minutes") however when it records - the backglass and dmd record fine but for the table video i get another backglass vid turned 270. Is there a way to fix this? PBX recorder works fine. I would love to use this function. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using ffmeg not the driver option.