All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEX EA Load

Ken Osthimer

I have installed GameEX Arcade edition.  I am using just MAME and have it all configured with what games I want, etc.  I now how to boot windows directly into GameEX AE.  My question is when GameEX EA loads, is there a way to automatically go into the "All Games" menu item.  I have turned off most of the other filters.  I am putting this is an arcade cabinet so once the PC boots, I want it to go directly into that screen.  Thx.

I do not believe that is an option in both GameEx Aracde or the regular GameEx. The closest thing is in regular GameEx there is an option to default GameEx to only use one specific emulator. In that setup, GameEx boots right to that emulators page.

You could check the Feature Request thread. This type of thing has come up before, so it may have been asked for...if not, you could make a request.