All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

BAM + PinballX loading issues

funeral

I've trawled the forum but cannot find an answer.  I did find a couple of posts but their suggestions don't fix the issue

Essentially when I load a table from PinballX it works, however it appears that PinballX doesn't seem to register that the table is loading and after a few secs of the standard loading screen, it opens itself up again on top of the FP loading screen.  The BAM/FP program loads in the background as does the table, however when the table eventually loads my controls are pointed to Pinballx, and I can hear the PinballX menu in the background.

I can manually alt+tab back round to the correct screen on my keyboard but its a real pain and I can hear the audio for FP and PinballX playing at the same time.

I've tried the following:

Parameters=/STAYINRAM /open "[TABLEPATH]\[TABLEFILE]" /play /exit /arcaderender

I've also tried /STAYINRAM at the end of the command.  I've also tried removing the /arcaderender line but it makes no difference.

Is there something I've done wrong?  I've followed terryreds instrucitons exactly as far as I'm aware?  I've got the most recent version of PinballX and BAM+FP installed.

Is there anything that I need to change in Future Pinball settings that will fix this, or something I can add to the command line in PinballX?

Its almost as if the table starts to load slightly slower than it should and that PinballX needs more time to recognise FP loading?  BAM/FP loads fine on its own without any issues.

Its driving me crazy, would appreciate some help here if possible.  I can post my .ini file later today if required.

Im running a Ryzen 2200g + 8gb ddr4 ram, GTX 1050 on 3 screens

Thanks

Thankyou.

This is now resolved.  Turns out I had reinstalled PBX at one point through my build which had overwritten the exe so that it did not have administrator rights.  Changing this plus adding / STAYINRAM resolved the issue

Loving PBX - fantastic frontend !

Thanks