All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Craziness

tthurman

I'm sitting here watching the news about a mass shooting at a Madden 19 event in Jacksonville, FL,  I stayed at a hotel just across the road from this place just last summer and was in this very location every day.  There is nothing about this area that would make anyone feel uncomfortable, or I'm extremely naive if there is.

Every day becomes stranger by the minute, it's literally to the point it isn't safe to go out anymore.  Very sad!

My condolences to the victims, normal guys just like us looking for a break from reality :angry:

4 killed, 11 injured after a shooting at Jacksonville Landing a few hours ago. Already experiencing media and politician fatigue. David Hogg and several Democrats running for governor already politicizing the terrible event before the blood has dried.

God bless the dead and wounded and watch over their families. Let cool heads and calmer voices prevail in the coming days.

Alicia and I hope to be in a position to move one day, but to where? Not scared but sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Is it just me, or does it always seem to be Florida it when something bad happens?

Not to make joke of what happened, but it seems like Florida would be a nice place to live if not for the crazies, ignorant, [insert political rival], hurricanes, strippers on billboards, toll roads, gators (animal or athlete). Oh and zombies (err, Bath salt druggies)! Florida is racking up quite the rep.