All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

UltraStick Plugin

Jeff Milliken

Hi, I am pretty new to this and while I have Gameex running my mame games I would love to get my ServoSticks set up so they automatically swith between 4 way and 8 way. Could someone kindly explain how I get plugins installed and working in general and specifically for this purpose? I see the plugin section in setup wizard but can't figure out how to use it. Thanks in advance.

Edited by tthurman
Moved to correct forum: GameEx>General

• 2 weeks later...

In GameEx AE setup wizard there is a section to download plugins. I checked the box for the servosstik plugin and hit download, a progress bar shows for a second and that's as far a I get. Nothing shows up in the configure plugin section. the joysticks definitely don't switch automatically.

How about a log or an ini? Or something for us to look at? Right now we have nothing to go on other than a vague description of something that could really be caused by about a million and one things.