All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

DMD video no longer recording

jthompson

The recording feature was recording the DMD screen for a while but for some reason it stopped working when I record a table. The backglass and table still record, just not the DMD. If i click to do a mass record of all tables, the DMD check box is unchecked. If I check the box and continue, it still skips the DMD for some reason. If I select a single table to record but tell it to not over-write existing videos (table video and backglass video already exist), it goes to record and exits real fast like it doesn't even start recording. The robotic voice does say it is recording right before it exits back to the Game List Manager.

I tried PBX recorder and it still records the DMD but I thought maybe there is something I can do to get this working in PBX again.

Not sure if they are of any use, but I attached some log files.

PinballX.ini

log.txt

[SETTINGS].log

Thank you Tom. I was able to record that DMD video but when I went to record a second, the video came out very small and was not even a part of the dmd. It looked like it recorded a tiny region of the playfield. I deleted the video and tried it again but got the same result. The log I captured before restarting my computer shows it recorded a 64x64 video which sounds about right after viewing the video. I captured that log and am sharing here along with the video. After I restarted my computer, it recorded OK again. Hopefully the log will help you pinpoint the issue for future releases.

log.txt