All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Dolphin 5.0-8578 stopped working on GameEx 1.0.0.0

UNFORGIVEN II

I haven't used my PC for a while. Everything was working correctly before. I tried to run a Gamecube game today. The screen flashed white, then went to black for a few seconds and returns to GameEx. I tried a few games all with the same outcome. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

log.txt

GameEx.ini

Dolphin.ini

23 minutes ago, Tom Speirs said:

Is it working outside of GameEx? Can you also try launching an unarchived file from GameEx. Its hard to troubleshoot when thry are compressed.

It is working outside. I can't get GameEx to list the extracted copy.

What I am saying its hard to troubleshoot as GameEx is extracting the ISOs. So please do a test emulator setup with an extracted ISO so I can figure out where it is failing.

Also the log shows the working path of dolphin.exe a bit strange. Its just showing G:. I cant remember if that's normal.

Can you post data\runitgame.bat please?

And is this for wii or gamecube because they have different working patths.

3 hours ago, Tom Speirs said:

What I am saying its hard to troubleshoot as GameEx is extracting the ISOs. So please do a test emulator setup with an extracted ISO so I can figure out where it is failing.

Also the log shows the working path of dolphin.exe a bit strange. Its just showing G:. I cant remember if that's normal.

Can you post data\runitgame.bat please?

And is this for wii or gamecube because they have different working patths.

I understand what you are saying, Tom. I've run Dolphin from that drive for a long time without issue until now. You are right, I didn't catch that they were set up for different paths. A while back I updated Dolphin and it changed the folder. I must have done it for Wii and either not done it for Gamecube, or I just flubbed it. Thank you very much for your help. Sorry to waste your time.

4 hours ago, UNFORGIVEN II said:

Sorry to waste your time.

You're forgiven. Now you gotta change your username. Lol