All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GAMEEX COCKTAIL TABLE MACHINE

peterson65

I have had gameex for a long time on my standup mame cabinet running aimtraks daphne pretyy much every emulator. but I have purchased a space invaders cocktail cabinet and want to do a machine that only plays things like games that were on a cocktail machine 2 player with the screen flip from player 1 to 2. does gameex do flipping ? been a while since I set it up.

thanks

Typing site:www.gameex.info/forums/ flip rotate cocktail via Google Search I came up with the following topics and a few more on the subject:

I believe that the heavy lifting will be done by MAME when Player 2 is setup to rotate within the settings for each ROM, but don't hold me to it as I have no direct experience setting up such a configuration.

• 3 weeks later...

I Built a cocktail cabinet ( 2 players ) and found you can set the Option [ Cocktail ] that auto flips the screen.  Press TAB  in the game to goto the options, set to standard then goto machine configuration and then to cabinet and set as cocktail. That did it for me in space invaders :-)

NOTE some game roms dont have machine config but you set it in Dip Switches.

The only down side is you would need to do each game seperatly.

1.png

2.png

3.png