All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Obscure Arcade games

tthurman

I was watching a video earlier of a Defender restore that led to some random retro searching.  In doing so I turned up some strange titles, many that I had long forgotten.

This one, however, I can honestly say I don't remember. 

An eyeball with a fedora (I suppose) which is obviously an attempt to grab some of the Pac-Man crowd.

Eyes is one of my favorite old games.  Maybe one of the top-five-played on my cabinet.

I remember it from HS.  It wasn't at the Aladdin's Castle, I don't think.  I think it was at this other arcade we'd go to that was in some strip mall.

It's not easy.  They start to fire at you the second you're in line-of-sight.  I love the random-note-generator background "music"  Adds to its weirdness.

Not sure if this one is extremely obscure.  But it is weird.  I loved this one, too, because I was good at it.

• Like 1

Tunnel Hunt (1979).  There was one of these by the Woolworth's entrance in the mall.  I remember thinking the graphics were so crude but the gameplay was like nothing else.

Don't remember if I've seen others of these besides that one.