All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GPWiz49 Question?

Topgun_68

Hello. I'm new at game Ex, but I love it sop much I had to buy the lifetime subscription   :<)

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this. I searched all the forums and found how easy it is to setup this analog joystick by using the set49mode.exe lines in Tounces directions below.

It still will not work, so I put a pause command after the runitgame.bat file where it runs the setup command and I get the rror:

"

Active code page: 65001
GPWIZ49.exe path not set
Press any key to continue . . .

"

I can copy the line "C:\set49mode\set49mode.exe [ROM]" line on my run command prompt in Windows 7 and it works fine. I confirmed I have the Path variable setup as well and it runs fine. It just won't run from the batch file. Any ideas? I'm thinking some Windows 7 issue, but can't figure it out.

Thanks,

George

"

1. Open the GameEx Config Utility

2. Click on Advanced MAME Settings

3. Enter "C:\set49mode\set49mode.exe [ROM]" (without quotes) in the Run on Launch box.

4. Enter "C:\set49mode\set49mode.exe 1943" (without quotes) in the Run on Exit box.

5. Click Save"