All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition - Bypass Mame Warnings?

rtkiii

I know there is a setting in GameEx but I cannot seem to find that setting in GameEx arcade.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Rich

Recheck the entry.

I tested on my GameEx Arcade v15.34 with Mame .193 executable and rom set. It worked properly with and without the entry.

If you are comfortable with .bat files, you could also take a look at and run the runitgame.bat file that GameEx generates in the DATA directory. It might give you some hint of why it is not working.

I would just Google around and see if you can't find a MAME exe with the nonag patch already applied if you're not willing to compile it yourself. ;)

i think i am using .190 - I was using .143 with no issues on GameEx the full version.  I feel like the .143 was nothing special and would give me the prompts in mame but GameEx did not when i had the "Notifications" off or whatever it is.  Let me look around...nonag mame seems like a bit of overkill but if needed ill go that route.

Checked .bat file and it looks fine but still sees nag scren....downloaded 190 nonag from a site and it is working great.  Thanks for the helps guys!

• Like 1