All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Topper not showing once game started

Weeksy

I'm running a 4 screen set-up. In pinball x menu/preview mode , all screens are displaying correctly. Once I start a game, all screens with the exception of the topper display.

I know it has something to do with the 'force exclusive full screen mode' within VPX (4k mode), as it works correctly if i'm using HDMI (1920x1080 resolution). I know The topper is still running/working, however it is in the wrong location. I've tried to play with x & y axis adjustments, managed to get it working okay in game mode, but it then topper doesn't display in the menu/preview mode.

Any suggestions, most welcome.

I understand that running display in native 4k will probably solve this issue, but I'm holding off going down that path for now, as I'm also running arcade games, fx2/fx3 etc through pinball x.

Not knowing your setup (attaching copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files helps when you are presenting an issue), I can only guess. Can you try the suggestion in the following thread?

• 2 weeks later...