All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition - LEDBlinky

rtkiii

Do they play nice or is there an option to enable? 

ON first attempt I get LED Blinky to work in testing modes for LEDBlinky setup but no lights in GameEx Arcade edition.  Curious if this works with GameEx Arcade.

Thanks

Are you running GameEx AE as the 64-bit version? If so, you may want to force 32-bit install by unchecking the box for "Install 64 bit version." and see if LED Blinky works in AE. Tom had made a note that some plugins may not work unless they are written to address 64-bit.

there appears to only be one download for Arcade edition....  So that is what I have installed.  Maybe I just don't know where to enable.  Where do you enable in normal GameEx?

When you run the installer, click yes to accept the terms and click Next. There should be a check box to install 64 bit version. Uncheck it, click next and continue your install.

ok..installing...will test when i get home.  Does LEDBlinky just work natively(I know you need to tell LEDBlinky to use GameEx as a front end) but i cant rememeber if anything needs tweaked on GameEx side or if it just works.

Actually found plugin n eeded to be enabled in GameEx itself too  :)  Once I turned that on I have LIGHTS!  I need to tweak controls but much better off now...duh  

:)

yeah...working is relative.  Cant get the contros to light...ill head over to arcade controls for that.  amazing how much i have forgotten since i set this up like 5 years ago  :)

thanks for help!

• tthurman locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...