All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pro Pinball Ultra

hawkeyez88

I saw multiple threads on this that were a couple years old. As I'm just in my first 6 months of this, I wanted to let everyone know that I got Pro Pinball Ultra - Timeshock working directly out of PinballX in Cabinet Mode with real my pin2dmd. If anyone is interested I'll post the steps tonight. Cheers all!

• Like 1

I will do that tonight! Hopefully it helps someone else out and I can payback some of the support this community has given me!

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

Complete steps for setup within PinballX and Pin2DMD please! If you can, also post your .xml file for the table. Thanks!

The settings in PinballX should seem familiar. The kicker was setting the launch options inside of steam for Pro Pinball Ultra. M3 worked for me with pin2dmd and my other 2 regular monitors. Ensuring you have dmdext.exe in the same directory as where your pro pinball ultra install lives. And ensuring you have a copy of the propinballslave  file from your dmdext folder as well in the application install directory of pro pinball ultra as well. Hopefully this makes sense and helps. Ask away if anything comes up.

PinballX - Pinball Ultra.PNG

Steam - Pinball Ultra.PNG

File Structure - Pro Pinball.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up to everyone.   I hadn't played Pro Pinball in a while so after updating to DMDExt 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 I was not able to get the DMD to display on my PinDMDV3.   The was a constant

error of a missing assembly everytime I tried to run DMDExt from my script with the -s propinball arg.       In order to fix it I extracted an original DMDExt 1.6.0 and renamed the file so I can run the latest DMDExt with all my other VPin software and then just run version 1.6 for ProPinball.

Back in business again,  just wanted to post to save anyone else the headache of figuring out the same problem.

• Thanks 1