All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Convert your original 1st party controllers into 8Bitdo!

RIP-Felix

Have you guys seen these? Sweet!!!

The battery charges using a 3.5mm jack in the cord hole (micro usb for the mega drive), which doubles as an indicator LED. They're compatible with the receivers too. Super slick and original look. Just replace the PCB in your shell, and done. I hope they are going to make a genesis version and a genesis/MD dongle.

The MD kit is sold out. It's probably the most enticing to me, but I did just pick up the SNESC and NESC kits. The MD controller will be great for mame on my GameEX rig. I'll have to get one later. Since I have  a NES and SNES classic, I can convert their useless wired controllers! They're 1st party reproductions. They'll be like nintendo should have done to begin with. Man I love 8Bitdo!